Getting into e-commerce is a great way to start an international business that can be run from anywhere in the world. Our law firm offers professional legal support for Internet projects.
Bring your idea to us and we will give it a solid legal foundation.
Our lawyers will provide you with essential advice and handle the legal paperwork necessary to launch your e-commerce enterprise (online store).
- help you draw up your contracts of purchase and sale in accordance with the Estonian legislation and the EU requirements;
- draft a correct user agreement for your Internet project;
- guide you through the process of registering your brand or trade mark;
- help you settle any differences with your partners and investors;
- provide legal advice in contentious matters relating to electronic commerce and remote customer service;
- provide information about the taxation regime applicable to you and keep you updated about any changes to the taxation legislation;
- protect your intellectual property rights;
- provide legal advice on personal data security;
- take care of all the paperwork relating to personal data security and provide further legal assistance in this area of law;
- help you determine the categories of personal data and understand the implications of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Feel free to contact us for advice on electronic commerce. This will be your first step in setting up an international business.